Love them. Love them all…
A MRA (Men’s Rights Activists) has made a startling case for exoticization, female subjugation, and eugenics: all men should marry brown women in countries where the government is more “man-friendly” (theocracies, places where abuse isn’t prohibited, pesky things like that) and slowly breed the terrible plague of Western White Women out of existence. The problem with white women?
“… not only are they (white women from Western countries) too strong for the men, they have the government behind them, thus making them stronger, and they have no morals.”
We’re super She-Hulks and our governments are just too darned nice to us! He posits that men should move to countries where the patriarchy is still a little more dominant and have babies there to “breed out” the White Lady temperament. Because I’m sure the sweet, submissive brown ladies in Mexico, Thailand, Turkey and Morocco are just lining up to marry a white misogynist who’s only there to breed with them.
Charming. Just charming. Tell me again why I should take MRAs seriously?
HAHAHAH PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS SATIRE
IF I DIDN’T KNOW BETTER, it looks like it has Johnathan Swift’s fingerprints allll over it.
nope nope this can’t be real this is too insane
Obviously the reason why Kaldur, Wally and Artemis aren’t in Invasion is because they joined the Pro-bending Championship Tournament as The Fire Asters.
a VERY old pilot for motorcity
Others: But what happened in Season 3?
Me: Well, that’s what happens if Rex went missing for 6 months….
Holy shit, learn to write Korean in 15 minutes!
If disaster ever strikes and I have to use the Korean server for Elsword…
I feel Kynim needs this for her FAQ.
Hey Kynim is this legit?
Ever needed a table flipping GIF? A Generator Rex table flipping GIF? Well here you go! Thanks to godsliltippy, who requested this. x”D
- I’m loud
- I’m obnoxious.
- I’m sarcastic.
- I’m cocky.
- I cry easily.
- I have a bad temper.
- For the most part I don’t like people.
- I’m easy to get along with.
- I clean my room daily.
- I’m not normal. no one is.
- I wear makeup.
- I wear a piece of jewelry at all times.
- I wear contacts.
- I wear glasses.
- I have braces.
- I change my hair colour often.
- I straighten my hair often.
- I have a piercing.
- I’m in a relationship now.
- I’m forever alone.
- I have a crush.
- I’m always scared of being hurt.
- I’ve told someone I love them when I didn’t.
- An ex has physically abused me at least once.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- I’ve been in love more than two times.
- I believe in love at first sight.
- I believe lust is more important than love.
- I have a best friend.
- I have at least five good friends.
- I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
- I’ve beaten up a friend.
- I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
- I can trust at least five people with my life.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve been on a train.
- Someone close to me has died.
- I’ve taken a taxi.
- I’ve taken a city bus.
- I’ve taken a school bus.
- I’ve gone bungee jumping.
- I’ve made a speech.
- I’ve been in some sort of club.
- I’ve won an award.
- I’ve spent 24 hours on the computer straight
- I’ve been in a physical fight.
- I listen to R&B.
- I listen to country.
- I listen to pop.
- I listen to techno.
- I listen to rock.
- I listen to metal
- I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
- I hate the radio.
- I listen to Dubstep.
- I also listen to music genres not listed.
- I spend at least six hours a day watching television.
- I watch soap operas daily.
- I’m in love with Days Of Our Lives.
- I’ve seen and liked the O.C.
- I’ve seen and like One Tree Hill.
- I’ve seen and like The Vampire Diaries
- I’ve seen and like Popular.
- I’ve seen and like 24.
- I’ve seen and liked/loved CSI.
- I’ve seen and like Everwood.
- I Love The Walking Dead
- I don’t watch TV
- I get along with both of my parents.
- My biological parents are still together.
- I have at least one brother.
- I have at least one sister.
- I have at least one step brother/sister.
- I have at least one half brother/sister
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve made my parents cry.
- I’ve lied to my parents.
- I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
- I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out.
- I’ve been grounded.
- I’ve walked out while grounded.
- I’ve been brown.
- I’ve had streaks.
- I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
- I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
- I’ve been blonde.
- I’ve been black.
- I’ve been red.
- I’ve been light brown.
- I’ve been blue/green.
- I’ve gotten my hair thinned.
- I use conditioner.
- I’ve used silk therapy.
- I’ve used hot oil treatments.
- I’ve curled my hair.
- I’ve straightened my hair.
- I’ve ironed my hair.
- I’ve plaited my hair.
- I’ve yelled at a teacher.
- I’ve been suspended.
- I’ve had an in-school suspension.
- I’ve been sent to the head’s office.
- I’ve walked out on class.
- I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
- I’ve skipped a whole class for a month.
- I’ve failed a test.
- I’ve cheated on a test.
- I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
- I’ve failed Art.
- I’ve failed P.E.
- I’ve failed Math.
- I’ve failed another class.
- A teacher has called my parents.
so i’ve been killing this rare spawn in the hinterlands, in hopes of getting Chan’s Imperial Robes
i just now flew out there, and from overhead, saw the purple dome that the mob casts around himself.
“aw sweet, he’s up!”
i swoop down in
and right before i can hit SW:D and instakill him
COMES OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE
AND THROWS HIS SHIELD AT HIM
THAT MOTHER FUCKING DWARF
YOU LITTLE FUCKASS YOU ARE LUCKY THIS ISN’T A PVP SERVER